Tuesday 2 January 2018

63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018 Tickets Online | Buy Filmfare Awards Tickets Online | Filmfare Awards Tickets 2018 Online

63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018 Tickets Online | Buy Filmfare Awards Tickets Online | Filmfare Awards Tickets 2018 Online


Year 2017 was completed and the Bollywood industry witnessed many ups and down. Biggest awards of Bollywood Filmfare Awards 2018 will is scheduled for 20th January 2018.

Shahrukh Khan will host the 63rd Jio filmfare awards 2018 and this year it announced joining hands with COLORS as the exclusive telecast partner.

Speaking at the press conference, actor and the host of 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018, Shah Rukh Khan said, “I thank Filmfare and Jitesh for having me here and otherwise too. When I was growing up in Delhi, I used to watch Filmfare in bits and pieces on Doordarshan and since then I had this desire of being at a place where people shower me with love. The feeling of watching the stars receive the Black Lady was overwhelming and enticing and I hoped to be there some day. As the years have gone by my desire has still remained the same. I have always been associated with Filmfare in some way or the other and there is no reason to not be on Filmfare.”

Please click here to book the tickets online for 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards and watch all the Bollywood stars live.

The 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards will be telecast exclusively on COLORS



3 comments:

  1. I read your site you have posted a useful information about Jio Head Office Number India. I want to become an kbc Lottery winner 2018 kindly share the details with me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be a part of jio Lottery? Don't worry you are on the right place here at our website we will give you a solution to become jio lottery winner.
    Jio lottery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to be participate in jio lucky draw 2018? You are on the right place here just call us we will tell you how you can become jio lottery 2018.
    Kbc jio lottery

    ReplyDelete