Friday 17 April 2015

OMG : ESPN's Britt McHenry Caught On Video For Insulting Towing Company Employee

OMG : ESPN's Britt McHenry Caught On Video For Insulting Towing Company Employee


ESPN reporter Britt McHenry recently insulted a towing company employee—and her remarks were caught in a video that’s now making the web rounds.

ESPN told EW in a statement that they “are aware of a recent exchange between Britt McHenry and a towing company employee.” “We are now reviewing the matter with her.” They later issued another statement announcing that she’s been suspended for one week, effective immediately.

McHenry herself wrote an apology on Twitter Thursday afternoon: “In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things,” she said. “As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.”

Watch the video below:


0 comments:

Post a Comment