Saturday 21 March 2015

Gagan Gaonkar Wins 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5' | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5 Winner Gagan | Winner Of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5

Gagan Gaonkar Wins 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5' | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5 Winner Gagan | Winner Of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs 5


Gagan, 13, who was fondly called as 3G on the Zee TV show, was elated when he was handed the coveted trophy and the key of his new car as prize.
"I still can't believe that I am holding this coveted trophy in my hand and this truly is the best moment of my life. Singing is my passion and winning Li'l Champs is a dream come true. I am grateful to the audiences for voting for me and showering me with so much love. Other Li'l Champs on the show were also very good and it was a tough competition but it wouldn't have been possible without the support and guidance of our mentors and mahaguru," Gagan said after winning the show.
The singing talent hunt, which had a grand finale on Saturday night with performances by top five finalists alongside Sonu Nigam, was judged by Shaan, Monali Thakur and Alka Yagnik

0 comments:

Post a Comment