Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy Birthday SMS, Quotes, Messages, Wallpapers | Wish You a Happy Birthday SMS | Happy Birthday Greetings | Happy Birthday Wallpapers HD

Happy Birthday SMS, Quotes, Messages, Wallpapers | Wish You a Happy Birthday SMS | Happy Birthday Greetings | Happy Birthday Wallpapers HD


Roses always stand 4 thoughts
& so these come 2 say,
That my wishes r wid U,
today & everyday
Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful
We have been through a lot
Through all these years together
We struggled and we fought
Happy Birthday to my beautiful
I’m so proud of you
Intelligence, responsibility, and beauty
You have finally made it through 

My wishes 4 U on ur Birthday
Cake - 2 delight U
Baloons - 2 raise spirits higher
Gifts - 2 bring u tickling surprises
Candles - 2 brighten ur life with joy
All these R my wishes 4 U on ur BIRTHDAY



1 comment:

  1. This post will guide you to take the Vons Survey correctly and win the Vons Sweepstakes worth Amazing prizes.

    click here...

    ReplyDelete