Thursday 26 December 2013

New Year 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages & Wallpapers | 2014 New Year SMS | Happy New Year 2014 Quotes | New Year Messages | 2014 New Year Greetings Cards

New Year 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages & Wallpapers | 2014 New Year SMS | Happy New Year 2014 Quotes | New Year Messages | 2014 New Year Greetings Cards 


I love to lie down in your arms and listen to your heart beats.
It makes me feel that there is someone in this world,
whose heart beats only for me.
I just can’t stop loving you.
Wish U Very Happy New Year 2014


Wish you all a very happy and fun filled New Year
hope there is no end to the world
there is still lot to be seen
Happy New Year 2014


The Start Of Every New Year
Brings You Closer And Closer
To Your Dreams And Aspirations.
May This Be The Breakthrough Year
That Your Dreams Finally Become A Reality.
Wishing You A Happy New Year 2014!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post featuring heartwarming new year messages and wallpapers. Thanks for sharing them. Happy New Year!

    Great new year quotes ideas! I really love them, I can use them as new year messages for my cards. Thanks for sharing.

    Sandra Cooper xxxx
    Eazyday.blog.com

    ReplyDelete